The website www.sundominica.com provides interactive opportunities for our readers to discuss the content that we publish. In order to keep these interactive areas safe and enjoyable for our readers, we do our best to encourage lively, intelligent discussions but we actively discourage statements that are disruptive or violate our standards.
Comments should be relevant or related to the topic for which they are submitted. Users submitting content:
- Must avoid uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting to us content that is unlawful, harmful to adults or minors, threatening, abusive, incites violence or hatred, harassing or invasive of another's privacy.
- Must not post, upload or otherwise transmit content that is vulgar, obscene, pornographic or sexually explicit.
- Must not post, upload or otherwise transmit content that degrades or denigrates others on the basis of their race, class, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation or disability, or is otherwise objectionable.
- Make all submissions in English so that these submissions can be understood by the majority of our readers. Any contributions that cannot be understood by the majority of our participants may be removed.
- Must not post, upload or otherwise transmit content that is potentially libellous or defamatory.
- Must not post, upload or otherwise transmit content that infringes or violates the copyright, trademarks or other intellectual property rights of any person and / or institution.
- Must not post, upload or otherwise transmit content that contains unauthorised advertising, is obviously commercial or could otherwise be considered spam.
Permission to Use Content Submitted
You agree that the Sun Inc. has the permission to use any content you submit. By submitting content you grant to the Sun Inc. a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide, exclusive and fully sub-licensable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute, perform, display and otherwise exploit such content, in whole or in part in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.
You agree not to submit any content that misrepresents your identity or affiliation or impersonates others.
Right to Remove Material or Deny Access to Website
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, the Sun Inc. has the right, at the Sun’s sole discretion, to refuse to publish, or remove any content that, in the Sun’s reasonable opinion, violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or to terminate or deny access to and use of the website to any individual or entity for any reason. The Sun Inc. will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
Submission of Content
Any content received by e-mail or other data message will be assumed to have been submitted for publication free of charge, unless the sender clearly stipulates that payment for the content is required and includes all relevant contact and pricing information in the e-mail or other data message. The publication of content, either on-line or off-line, is within the sole and exclusive discretion of the web site owner.